Help with searching
- Upper and lower case are considered the same so GRIMSHAW, Jeremy is the same as grimshaw, jeremy.
- Critreia can match anywhere in each field. For example land matches both Landry, KIRKLAND, and Jolanda.
- Beware of typos, there is no autocorrect.
- Beware of accents, Légaré is different than Legare.
- The search function understands the logical operators AND OR NOT, parentheses ( ) and double quotes ".
- The logical operator precendence is: NOT, AND then OR.
- Spaces between keywords are treated as ANDs. So Grimshaw Stacey means Grimshaw AND Stacey.
- Use parentheses to control the order of operations and to make searches more readable.
- Text inside double quotes is treated as a single search term. For example "and/or" would ignore the logical operators and search for the text and/or.
- Each criteria row is ANDed with the other rows.
- All data is text. So Start and End Year are not treated as numbers.
- The Funding field can be use to identify similar or related projects. For example search for PHSI or "KT Canada".