The pan-Canadian Oncology Symptom Triage and Remote Support (COSTaRS) Practice Guides are tools
that were designed to enhance the quality of cancer symptom support by nurses.
They are intended to complements nurses’ critical thinking BUT do not replace it.
How can I find the COSTaRS Practice Guides?
- COSTaRS Practice Guides are freely available for download in
Where can I find educational resources for using COSTaRS Practice Guides?
- An Online Tutorial is available to help nurses develop knowledge
about using COSTaRS practice guides.
- The Training Workshop is available in
if you are planning face-to-face education sessions.
- A video demonstrates a nurse using COSTaRS with a simulated patient:
Where can I learn more about the COSTaRS Practice Guides and find other resources?
- Visit our Research Website for more information about the COSTaRS Project.
Last modified: 2018-02-09.